The VPPM pumps are variable displacement axial-piston pumps with variable swash plate, suitable for applications with open circuits.
- They are available in three different frame sizes with maximum displacements up to 29, 46, 73 and 87cm3/rev.
- The pump flow rate is proportional to the rotation speed and to the angle of the swash plate, which can be continuously modulated. The maximum and minimum angle can be limited mechanically via suitable regulating screws.
- The pumps feature medium-high working pressures (up to 280 bar constant and 350 bar peak). Thanks to some particular design features, these pumps are able to bear high axial and radial loads on the shaft.
- They are usually supplied with a ISO 3019/2 mounting flange, with the exception of the rear and intermediate pumps, if multiple pumps, which are only available with a SAE J744 2-holes flange and a SAE J744 splined shaft.
- They are available with seven different types of regulating control, each according to the application needs.