- Vacuum check valves which allows a few suction cups to miss the object(s) and still maintain enough vacuum level in the system with quick response and release times.
- The vacuum check valves shall be used in a centralized vacuum system, one for each suction cup.
- Designing with vacuum check valves will require a smaller vacuum pump and save energy.
- Suitable for handling different size or different number of leaking or sealed objects such as MDF boards, corrugated cardboards or metal sheets with a flexible handling device.
- Also suitable for objects with surface leakage around the lip of the suction cup.
- Available in four sizes with different flow performance/characteristics to suit different degree of leakage on handled material and different size of cups.
- The smallest sizes are mainly suitable for sealed and smooth materials, such as metal and glass (02/06 for small cups and 03/60 for large cups).
- The valves are supplied separately for integration or mounted in an Al-fitting with female and male threaded connections to facilitate installation.