- Configurable vacuum ejector based on COAX® technology with integrated controls, developed for robotic handling applications.
- Optimized design for high reliability, flexibility, high vacuum flow and fast cycle times.
- High speed valves with adaptive PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) to reduce heat generation and further improve reliability.
- Energy Saving (ES) function with adjustable hysteresis, Automatic Condition Monitoring (ACM) and Automatic ES Level Determination (ALD).
- Analogue and digital outputs available (M12, M8, D-sub).
- Additional features; Amplified Blow-Off (ABO), Automatic Timer Blow-Off (ATBO), Intelligent Blow-Off (IBO) and Self Adhesion Control (SAC) automatically removes “unwanted” vacuum adhesion with short blow puffs.
- Option (piCOMPACT®23) with data communication through international standard system IO-Link
- piCOMPACT®10X to be selected for smaller vacuum systems, such as removal of small plastic parts from moulds with cups and pick-and-place of electronic components.
- piCOMPACT®23 to be selected for medium or larger vacuum systems, such as palletizing of boxes and loading, sorting, transfer and unloading of different sheet materials.