OPTIMUM-HP Drain Assembly consists of a solid-state timer coupled to a solenoid valve and only requires a simple installation procedure. The unit is suitable for ALL compressed air system components (aftercoolers, dryers, filters, pressure vessels and piping), regardless of their size or capacity – simply adjust the interval and discharge times to suit the particular compressed air system. Available from 600 psi through 6000 psi.
• Timer Manual TEST switch- Yes, micro switch
• Timer Environmental protection- IP 65, NEMA 4 when installed
• Valve Insulation- Higher grade H coils. Industry standard is grade F. Grade H offers superior resistance to higher temperature and longer life.
• Valve Environmental protection- IP 65 (NEMA 4)
• Valve Body- Forged brass or stainless steel, orifice depending on pressure
• Mounting in any position – Yes
• Bright lights for clearer indication of operating status