The EAD has been designed for general-purpose applications. It is a mass produced, no options drain, though still incorporating the flexibility to be widely applied and has quality benefits over competitor products such as a large discharge orifice and FPM seals for systems where synthetic lubricants are used.
• Timer Manual TEST switch- Yes, micro switch
• Timer Environmental Protection- IP 65, NEMA 4 when installed
• Valve Insulation- H-grade
• Valve Environmental Protection- IP 65 (NEMA 4)
• Valve Body- Forged brass, orifice 4mm
• Mounting in any position- Yes
• Bright lights for clearer indication of operating status.